Saturday, May 28, 2022

Heartstrings part ch 12

“Heartstring part 1 Ch 12”
The Quartermaine mansion-Monica was having tea when Ned Came Into the room.”Monica, We Need to talk It’s going to be hard to keep this secret from Skye Someone is going to slip “What do you suggest we do” Monica Ask As she stands up.”Maybe go on a trip with Emily “That wouldn’t be a bad idea,Emily still dealing with her pain of losing Alistair “Yes,I know it was an accident but Lorenzo wouldn’t see it”No”

At Lila’s place-Spencer was drinking when Alexis Came Into the room “What do you want”Skye and Lorenzo we’re here without my son he was at home with the nanny awhile they were having a great time “Spencer you're  hurting I get it but you’re not going to get you're son back this way “I miss him,I don’t want to lose all those memories “It’s hard you will never get that back,I’ll file the papers “Thanks “

Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve had just put the children to bed for a nap and kiss them goodnight and thought about the pain her mother felt when she lost Lila Rae and what she went through when Skye found out about her. Genevieve went downstairs as Skye and Lorenzo were in the living room.``Brenda nap too” Mother, I’m sorry I didn’t realize how hard this is having her here “Skye took her daughter's hand.”I’m glad you realize that it means a lot to me I was talking to you're grandma about this she suggested you need closure with Brenda “You're my future”Yes I’m “Lorenzo was happy to see his wife share this moment with their  daughter.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment