Glamor and Luxury part 1 ch 21”
At Jillian's house - Jill was looking around her house, devastated that they couldn't make the announcement about the fashion company, but she understood why it had to be put on hold. Family means everything to Jill too, but she needed this after losing her husband; she needed a project to do. As her cell phone rang, she answered it. "Hello, Frida, what is it?" "Yes! That's wonderful news. I'm glad you want to make the announcement as planned. Is everything set?" Jill asked.
At Cynthia / Phillip - Cynthia was on the phone. "I need to find all the information on who my sister is teaming up with. Do you have that information?" Cynthia asked.
At Frida / Alistair - Frida was in her bedroom, all dressed and ready to make the announcement. She looked at herself in the mirror as Alistair came in. "Frida, you look amazing. Are you sure about this?" Alistair asked.
"Yes. I'm," "Alright, I will support you," "Thanks, I can't believe this is happening. I announced a fashion company with a surprise too." "What is that surprise?" “You will find out soon," Frida said.
No comments:
Post a Comment