Glamor and Luxury ch 26”
At the Essentially fashion building, Jill was setting up the office when Genevieve came in. "Jill, aren't you getting ahead of yourself?" "No, I have to get the new line out as soon as I can. We need this company to be successful and stop Cynthia from beating us," Jill said. "Yes, we do. I’ve put my own money into this company too," Genevieve replied. “Did you see that look on Cynthia's face when she found out that her own daughter is going to be our model?" "Yes, I did." "Cynthia gets everything that is coming to her," Jill said.
At Valley Hospital, Victoria had arrived with Ivy and Cynthia, while Frida stood in the hallway. "Dr. Langston, I haven't been feeling good, so it's good that you called me," Coretta said. "Let's go into my office," she added as Matthew entered. "Victoria, what happened?" "Dr. Langston needs to talk to us." "Yes, I do." "I want my sister and my mother here," Victoria said. "Yes, of course," Coretta replied. They went into the office and sat down.
"Victoria, I looked over the blood tests you had after your chemotherapy. Your numbers are not good, and you only had one treatment—it's your liver." "So what do we do?" "You can't have any more chemotherapy until we figure out the next step." "That's not good," Victoria said. "No, it's not," Coretta replied. "I'm dying," Victoria asked. “Yes, I'm sorry, but I don't think the chemotherapy will save you." "No! You have to find another treatment!" Ivy yelled. "Mother," Victoria pleaded. "I wish I could give you any treatment for the cancer," Coretta said.
No comments:
Post a Comment