Glamor and Luxury part 1 ch 25”
At Valley Hospital, Coretta was in her office, sitting at her desk, looking at her computer and reading Victoria's labels from her chemotherapy. There was a knock on the door — it was her sister, who was also a doctor. “Mia, I need you to look at Victoria's labels. I need a second opinion on them,” Coretta said. “Sure,” Mia replied, going behind Coretta to look at the computer. “That's not good,” she said. “No, I'm afraid not. You need to have Victoria come in now,” Mia added. Coretta made the phone call.
At the news station, Frida, Alistair, Catherine, Channell, Jill, Genevieve, Cynthia, Ivy, Robin, and Dina were getting ready to leave. Victoria wasn't feeling well; she put her hands on her face. “Victoria,” Frida said—I hate seeing my sister like this.
“I don't feel good,” Victoria said.
“Let’s take you to the hospital,” Ivy suggested, as Victoria's phone rang.
“I'll get it,” Cynthia said, pulling out Victoria's phone.
“It's the hospital,” Cynthia said, handing it to Victoria.
“Victoria, yes, I will be there. I'm not feeling well,” Victoria said and hung up.
“That was Coretta. She wants me to come in,” Victoria explained.
“Then we will. I will call Matthew on the way,” Ivy said.
“You should have stayed in bed,” Cynthia added.
“I can't let you kill each other,” Victoria replied.
No comments:
Post a Comment