Glamor and Luxury part 1 ch 9”
At Valley Hospital, Vera was waiting in the hospital corridor for her family. Ivy arrived behind her with her daughters. Ivy didn't show it much, but she loved her daughters. Vera looked at her older sister, who sometimes disagreed with her about how she raised her daughters. "Vera, where is Victoria?" Ivy yelled. “Ivy, calm down. You need to be strong for your daughter," Vera said. "You know what my daughter is going through! Is it serious? Why did you keep this from me? I guess you have something in common with my younger daughter too!" Ivy yelled. “What are you talking about? Why do you always make it about yourself?" Vera yelled. “Aunt Vera, what is going on?" Frida asked.
In the infusion room, Victoria was sitting in the chair getting fluids, with Matthew sitting beside her. "Matthew, I love you. We have a great marriage." "Yes, we do." "I wish I could have had more children." “Callie is all we need." "Yes, she's a great daughter." “Yes, she is." “My sisters and mother should be here. Go check." "Alright," Matthew said, then went into the hallway and saw his mother-in-law and sisters-in-law.
"Matthew, what is going on?" Ivy yelled.
"It's cancer. Victoria has it." No! Ivy yelled.
"Is she with a doctor now?" Cynthia asked.
"Victoria was supposed to start chemotherapy today, but she needs fluids first."
"Why didn't you tell us?" Ivy asked. She didn't like Matthew or any of her children's husbands; she thought they could do better.
"I didn't know until now. You can go see Victoria, but don't stress her out." "Alright," she replied.
No comments:
Post a Comment