Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Glamor and Luxury original part 1 ch 1

 Glamor and Luxury original ch 1”


At Cynthia and Philip's house — Cynthia was at home, sitting at her desk with a coffee cup beside her, sketching a new design for her fashion line on paper. Cynthia's mother was a successful fashion designer, and Cynthia now served as the CEO of the company she loved, managing it and eager for her daughter Vivienne to take over with her. Philip entered the room.


"Cynthia," Philip said. "What are you working on?"


"I'm working on the spring line. I had an idea for it. I think it's going to be a hit."


"Your designs usually are."


"Yes. I have a meeting, I should go," Philip said, mentioning he had a hotel empire in town.


"Alright, see you later," Cynthia replied, kissing her husband. Philip left as Vivienne came in.


"Vivienne, I'm glad you're here. Are your designs finished for the spring collection?"


"Not yet."


"I hope you finish them soon."


"I will," Vivienne said, though she didn't want to tell her mother that she didn't want to be in the fashion industry.


No comments:

Post a Comment