Glamor and luxury ch 30”
At Cynthia and Phillip's house—Phillip was talking to his older daughter about what she overheard between him and Cynthia. "I heard that Mother helped Grandfather die. If she doesn't want me to say anything, I will stay in my old room," Chanel said. “You and your mother are so much alike," Phillip replied. "I'm not cold like her!" Chanel yelled as Cynthia came by. "Why are you still here?" Cynthia yelled. “Be careful, Mother. I overheard your conversation with Daddy. I know you helped Grandfather die," Chanel said. "What do you want?" Cynthia asked. “I will be staying here, in my old room, not the help's corner," Chanel replied. “Fine! I don't care! But no one will believe you. You have no proof," Cynthia said. “Can you both stop fighting?" an older boy said as he walked by. "RJ," Cynthia said, hugging her son. "RJ, I'm so glad you're home," Cynthia said, loving her son. She named him after her father, Richard. "I know, Mother. Chanel, I didn't know you were coming home," RJ said. “That was a surprise for us. RJ, it's good to see you," Phillip said, as Vivienne came by. "RJ, both my siblings are home. How long will they stay?" Vivienne asked. “I need to tell you all about Victoria—she's dying," Cynthia said.
No comments:
Post a Comment