Monday, January 18, 2021

Family Ties Ch 2

 “Family Ties Ch 2”

At General Hospital-Carly and Bobbie we’re talking.”I just wish that Lulu will wake up” We can’t give up, Michael wake up “Yes” Bobbie took Carly hand as Laura Came by,” Laura, How is Lulu” I just got off the phone with the client someone sent a doctor from Switzerland to look at Lulu they have some new drugs that could help Lulu but I want to talk to Monica about it” Do you know who sent the doctor “No but it was the most expensive doctor they have in Switzerland he works on another case like Lulu “I hope it works “Thanks, Do you know where Monica is” No” I can page her” Bobbie left,” Laura, I do hope this work I believe that Lulu will wake up, No one thought Michael would, Mother’s don’t give up on their Children “No”


Monica was talking to Portia “I need you to keep this between us” Patient confidence “Yes” As Bobbie Came by.”Monica, Laura what to talk to you about Lulu's case” Sure, Dr. Robinson, come you work on Lulu's case” They left as Bobbie wondered what they were talking about.


Laura and Carly were talking about Lulu.”Last time I visit Lulu she squeezed my hand I could feel her coming back “As Monica and Portia Came by.''Laura, you want to talk to me” Yes. Someone paid this doctor from Switzerland to check on Lulu. He wants to do this new medication on her but I want your opinion on it. Both of you” Sure “They left.


Bobbie Came by,” I sure go” Are you okay” I do think Monica is keeping a secret “Really “Yes”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment