Monday, January 18, 2021

Family Ties Ch 4

 “Family Ties ch 4”

At General Hospital-Monica was in an office talking to Skye.”Monica, Can you save my son” We will try you may need bone marrow for him I know that’s why I came back I need the family help and I have to tell his father “Who’s The Father “Someone in town, Can Lila Rae and I stay with you” Yes, Where Lila Rae” She want to Look around town” Oh” I didn’t think we would come back home like this” I know”


At Kelly’s-Josslyn was working helping out Bobbie when a teenage girl Came Into Kelly’s.”This is cute “She sits down by the counter .”Can I get you anything “Yes how about a cheeseburger “Sure, Are you new here” My Mother is from here we just got back I want to look around “Oh nice, I’m Josslyn Jack” Lila Rae Alcazar Quartermaine “Oh “


At General Hospital-Skye was in a room by her son who was in bed .”This is my fault, You’re sick I will get you better I promise “Bobbie walk by and saw Skye in the room and the little boy and was about to go in as Monica stop her.”Bobbie, We have that meeting “Yes” They went to the meeting 


At Kelly’s-Lila Rae was finished her lunch as Jax came in the room.”Josslyn, How is it going “Great” That’s good that you’re helping out” Yes, I want you to meet someone “She looks for Lila Rae Who was gone.”Oh she went” Who” Never mind”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment