Monday, January 18, 2021

Family Ties Ch 1

 “Family Ties Part 1 ch 1”

At General Hospital-Monica was happy to be back at the hospital she missed being a doctor when she walked by the nurse's station as the phone rang.”General Hospital, Dr. Quartermaine, No sent him here” Monica hang up the phone and was worrying when Bobbie Came by.”I’m so happy to be back “Me too, I miss working here” Yes I’m glad that Cyrus is gone” Me too” Dr. Robinson Came by.”Nurse Spencer, Dr. Quartermaine it’s nice to have you back “Thanks, I need to go” Monica left.”Is everything okay” Yes”


At The Metro, Co-Carly was working when Jax Came Into the room.”Jax” Hi, I’m meeting Nina” I’m glad you both are getting close you look happy “I’m” Nina Came by and they sit at a table.”Sorry I’m late, I was with Charlotte she having a hard time without Lulu “It’s so sad” Yes it is, I wish it didn’t end like this “Me too, I hate to say this but I’m glad Cyrus is gone” Me too”


Outside-Monica was outside on her cellphone.”So you’re coming to town? Who’s the father “Monica hang up the phone as Carly walk by with two cups of coffee.”Monica, Are you okay “Yes, Why are you spying on me” I’m not, I just walk by I have some coffee for my mother ‘Carly and Monica went inside as Bobbie Came by.”I have work to do” Monica left.”What was that about “I don’t know, Monica was on her cellphone and I ask her how she was and she snaps at me” Really “Yes, Anyway I’m glad you’re back here “Thanks, I’m not ready to reiterate yet”


Dr. Robinson was looking at a chat as Monica Came by.” Dr.  Robinson, I need your help with a case “Sure who is it” my Step Grandchild  sick with leukemia and need a bone marrow the child is coming here “

No comments:

Post a Comment