Monday, January 18, 2021

Family Ties Ch 3

 “Family Ties ch 3”

At The Quartermaine Mansion-Ned was working trying to come up with a way to get ELQ back to the family when Alexis Came Into the room.”Why are you here “I decided to get clean I’m now back in meetings and I need to make amends with everyone and Olivia on top of my list “Olivia doesn’t know what we did” I know but I can’t keep this secret “Yes you can” Olivia Came Into the room.”What’s going on” I have stop drinking and go to meetings “That’s wonderful Alexis you are a strong woman and can do this, If you need anything “Ned and Alexis share a look.”You’re right “What’s going on” We have a secret one night when you were with Robert visiting Dante, We both had some drinks and slept together it was a mistake “Yes Ned love you “You both slept together! “Yes,” How could you break a wedding vows! “I love you Olivia this was a mistake “I don’t want to see you right now” Olivia left.”I’m sorry, I hate that I hurt her” We both did”


At The Metro, Co-Carly was working when Michael Came by.”Michael, How is everything at The Quartermaine “Alright, Grandmother is Back at work” Yes I saw Monica something going on with her” What ‘I don’t know but she was acting odd” I’m sure it’s just stress from work” Maybe “


At General Hospital -Monica and Portia were talking to Laura.”I do trust this medicine “You do” Yes” Sure I try it” Yes but maybe bring Lulu here so we can monitor Lulu “Thanks so much” You're Welcome “Laura left as a woman Came by.”Monica “Skye “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment