Tuesday, June 9, 2020

The Power, The Passion Part 1 Ch 10

“The Power, The Passion Part 1 ch 10”
Cynthia was walking when she ran into Millie. They didn’t get along; it went way back. “Cynthia “Millie I heard you're open a business with Jacqueline,She can’t trust you”Actually it didn’t work out “Good for Jacqueline “Cynthia left..

At Jacqueline office-Jacqueline was setting up her office when Cynthia came into the office.”Jacqueline, I ran into Millie what happened between the both of you”I decided to run this company on my own , I’m bringing back my father company “Oh Jacqueline” “You we’re one of the top actress here,Would you come back “Maybe”“Let Me know”“I will”Cynthia had Secret about Robert ”Thanks for the first time I believe in myself that I can do this”It’s Nice to see the old Jacqueline “Thanks, I got lost in myself take care of the children “Jacqueline phone rang. “Jacqueline Rockefeller,I will take care of it”Jacqueline hang up the phone.”What is it”My daughter’s are not in school “I hope everything okay “Thanks me too”

At Plan Parenthood-Celeste and Poppy we’re their,”You can’t go though with this without our parents permission “Poppy “Celeste,Don’t do this I know you’re scared but still don’t “

At Jacqueline/Alistair-Jacqueline came home.”Poppy,Celeste! Jacqueline went into Celeste room and went through it as Alistair came into the room,”Jacqueline,What are you doing here “Both our daughter’s are not in school Something is going on”Jacqueline “Jacqueline saw a pregnant test in the garage and pick it up.”No! One of our daughter’s is pregnant “No! “I have an idea of where they are”

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment