Saturday, August 14, 2021

Family Ties Part 1 Ch 5

 “Family Ties Ch 5”

At The Metro Co-Ned came into the hotel to look for Olivia he wanted to make it up to her and fix his marriage as Olivia Came by.”Olivia “Ned, I need some time” Olivia start to cry.”I love you and I regret what happened “Ned left as Olivia cried and Nina Came by. “Olivia, Are you okay” No I’m not” Do you want to get a drink and talk “Yes, I could use a friend “They went into the restaurant and sit down and order a drink.”Ned and Alexis, Just confesses to me that they had an affair “Wow” Yes it was just one night but it still hurts I don’t know if I can forgive it” It’s hard  to forget a betrayal like that” Yes, I understand that Alexis was drinking but still, I thought we were friends “Do you want a divorce “I don’t know, I love Ned still”


Carly was by the bar when Bobbie Came Into the room.”Carly, You will never guess who I saw today it’s probably the reason that Monica was acting oddly today “Who” As Skye walk into the room.”Skye back” Yes I See she just walk in” Oh” Why was she at the Hospital “As Jax came into the hotel and saw Skye.”Jax” Skye, You're here” Yes, Jax we need to talk “As Nina Came by.”Jax” Nina Reeves, This is Skye Quartermaine, my ex-wife “Nice to meet you” You too” Jax I need to talk to you It’s important “We have a Dinner date” It will just take a minute “I’ll be right back “They went outside as Carly Came by.”Nine don’t trust Skye around Jax she will do anything to get him back “Carly, I just meet her besides I’m secure in my relationship with Jax”


Outside-Skye and Jax were talking “Skye, Why are you here? What is it” I’m sorry for everything I sure of told you but I didn’t and now it’s my fault “What’s your fault” Remember that time we share in Barcelona “Yes we had one night “Yes that one night meant everything to me and even more when I became pregnant “We have a child” Jax was in shocked “Yes a son that’s why I’m here, His sick” With What” Leukemia “No” Yes that’s why I’m home he needs a bone marrow “What’s his name john, I never meant to hurt you” We can talk about that later, I will make sure our son make it” Jax took Skye hand and wipe her tears as Nina Came by.’Is everything okay” I’ll let you both talk” Skye left.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment