Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Family Portrait ch 10

 “Family Portrait ch 10”

At Carly’s-Carly was at home having coffee when there was a knock on the door it was Bobbie,” Mama, The funeral is over “Carly said “Yes, I have some news to tell you” Bobbie said as a man came in the open door.”Can I help you” Carly ask “Ours you Carly Corinthos Spencer” The man ask “Yes I’m, “Carly said “I’m an FBI agent, and you are under arrest for insider trading with the Aurora company, “The Man said “No, You can’t do this, “Bobbie said as The man was arresting Carly.”Mama, Call Diana and take Donna to Sonny” Carly said “We will get you out of this “Bobbie said as Carly was taking away .


At The Quartermaine mansion- The family was there talking to AJ.”Michael, How have you been “AJ ask “I want you to meet my wife Willow, and our children Wiley and Amelia,” Michael said “You're a father, I’m so happy for you, I hope we can get a second chance, “AJ said, “Yes we can,” Michael said, “So AJ what happened “Tracy ask “I was shot by Sonny and I did almost die that night but I did recover and Mom was worrying that I wouldn’t be safe,” AJ said “From Sonny,” Michael said “Yes, I’m sorry “No it’s okay, “Michael said “So Monica called me and ask me to help get AJ in a hospital in Switzerland, “Skye said “You know” Tracy ask “Yes! I would do it again for my brother “Skye said “Did someone else help Monica at the hospital “Tracy ask “I did” Elizabeth said as she came in,” Yes you did and I’ll always be grateful for you too” AJ said “I’m sorry about Monica but I’m glad you’re here “Elizabeth said “Thanks” AJ said 


Drew's phone rang and he answered it was Bobbie .”No, I’ll be right there” Drew said as he hang up the phone,” What is wrong “Michael ask “Carly been arrested for insider trading, “Drew said “I’ll go with you,” Michael said “I need to put the children down, “Willow said they left with Olivia.”So Carly been arrested “AJ said “Yes, It’s been a great day, You're Back and she was arrested, “Skye said “You had something to do with it? Tracy ask “With Ned’s help,” Skye said “What else are you both up to”Tracy ask 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 



No comments:

Post a Comment