Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Family portrait ch 3

 “Family portrait ch 3”

At The Quartermaine mansion-Michael and Willow and Olivia and Ned were talking with Drew and Bobbie.”I can’t believe that Monica is gone “Drew said “Me too” Olivia said as Brooklyn came in carrying the box she found.”Dad, I need to show you something private” Brooklyn said they went into the foyer as the maid let Carly and Lucy in and they went into the living room.


“Brooklyn, What is it” Ned ask “I found this in Monica's room it’s letters that she and Skye wrote to each other, “Brooklyn said “Why would Skye and Monica write about “Ned ask “What’s the one thing they had in common, “Brooklyn said as Ned pull out a letter and read it.


In the living room-Michael and Willow and Olivia and Drew and Bobbie was in the room when Lucy and Carly came in,” I remember when Monica and I were fighting over Alan, I try to fight it but Monica belong with him not me” Lucy said “I couldn’t agree more” Bobbie said 


Carly went by Drew,” Are you okay “No but I can’t deal with it now” Drew said “When I came in it look like Ned and Brooklyn were talking about something “Probably the funeral arrangements “Yeah” Carly said as Ned came back in.’Ned, Are you okay “Yes,” Ned said “When is the funeral “Carly asked “Carly, do You think you will be invited? Monica made all the arrangements before she passed and you and Sonny are not on the list it’s bad enough you were at AJ's funeral and Alan’s “Ned said “Ned” Drew said “No it’s okay, I understand “Carly said, and left.”Michael, I hope you understand what you’re Grandmother wanted “Ned said “Yes I do,”Michael said 


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment