Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Family portrait ch 2

 “Family portrait Ch 2”

At General Hospital -Bobbie was in the hallway by the portrait of the late doctors and nurses of the hospital as Elizabeth came by.”Bobbie, What is it” Elizabeth ask “Monica passed away, “Bobbie said “No,” Elizabeth said “Yes we lose another great doctor “Yes we did,” Elizabeth said they share a hug as Carly came by,” Is everything okay? Did you lose a patient “Carly ask “No it’s not okay” Elizabeth said as she left,” Mama” Monica passed away today” Bobbie said “No, Monica and I have our history but she's Michael's grandmother that doesn’t change one bit, I do have some regrets I did to the family “Carly said “I’m going to the Quartermaine “Bobbie said 


At Aurora, Media-Drew was upset about who was trying to take over his company when his phone rang .”Drew Cain, No I’ll be right there” Drew said 


At The Quartermaine mansion -Ned was on the phone with Skye,” Skye I do hope you come to the funeral, I know you and Monica had your history “Ned said as Michael and Willow came in and Ned hang up the phone,” Ned, I’m sorry about Monica, Do you need anything “Michael ask “I have made all the phone calls, I just got off the phone with Skye she coming” Ned said “Who’s Skye” Willow ask “My aunt” Yes and Tracy coming in the funeral will be soon” Ned said as Bobbie came in.”Ned, I want to give my condolences “Bobbie said “You and Monica had you're favor share of issues but you both need each other in you're life” Ned said “Yes, Now Monica is with Alan” Bobbie said “Yes they are probably arguing about something “Ned said “Probably “Bobbie said 


Monica's room- Brooklyn was helping the maids clean up the room and pick out a dress for Monica when she found a box that had paperwork in it.


At London -Skye was packing up her belongings.”I’m on my way home “Skye said to herself.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment