Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Family Portrait ch 9

 “Family portrait ch 9”

At The Church-Monica funeral-Ned and Tracy and Skye and Olivia and Michael and Brooklyn were greeting the guests as they came in for Monica's funeral. Bobbie and Lucas and Elizabeth and Audrey.”Audrey, I’m glad you're here” Ned said “I can’t believe that Monica gone, “Audrey said “Me too, Who will I fight with over a guy” Leslie ask as she came in with Laura,” You and Monica should have your years of fighting, “Audrey said “Yes we did,” Leslie said “Mother wants to give her condolences, “Laura said “Of course, “Ned said as Felicia and Mac and Anna and Robin came in,” Robin, you came,” Elizabeth said “Yes, Monica was one of my mentors, Patrick would be here too but his doing surgery on a patient, “Robin said “It’s okay, Monica would understand, “Ned said as Willow and Lila Rae and Drew and Austin came in.”Skye, I want you to meet Austin,Jimmy Lee son”Ned said “Oh”Skye said as the father came by,”It’s time to start “The father said as everyone sit down.


“We our here to say goodbye to a doctor,Mother and Wife of the late Alan.The family would like to say something about her”The father said as Ned got up.”Monica and I share our history of our own before we know that she was also a part of this crazy family of ours, Monica love Alan so much now they are together again and with Emily their daughter they lose”Ned said he sit down as Tracy got up.”No matter what my brother loved Monica I always thought he could do better and he did she was perfect for him.Monica I wouldn’t let this family fall apart “Tracy said she sit down as Drew got up.”I would like to say something about Monica even though she isn’t my biological mother “Drew said as a man came in.”I don’t think so,I will be speaking about my mother “AJ said as he came in and shock everyone.


“Dad”Michael said “Oh Michael I miss you so much “AJ said as they share a hug,”You’re alive again “Tracy said “You can’t keep a Quartermaine down “AJ said “Ni you can’t “Skye said as Tracy saw something between Skye and AJ.”You know AJ was alive didn’t you”Tracy ask “So did Monica”Skye said “I’ll full you all in later I would like to speak about my mother “AJ said as Drew sit down.”I disappoint my parents so much in life but my mother never give up on me for the second time she save me and this time I will get it right, I wouldn’t disappoint my mother again or my son this time “AJ said 


Brooklyn went up and sing as they removed the casket.


Copyright by Skye’s The limit 



No comments:

Post a Comment