Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Family Portrait ch 5

 “Family portrait ch 5”

At The Quartermaine mansion-Skye and Ned was talking .”You have been trying to take the hotel” Skye ask “Yes but it may cost me my marriage Olivia owns half of it “Ned said “Why don’t you just say it was my idea” Skye said “Oh Skye you are a Quartermaine “Ned said “I’m, I had a DNA test, I’m Alan daughter after all” Skye said 


At The Metro Co- Olivia was working when Carly came by.”Carly, I’m sorry about Ned” Olivia said “Don’t be, I don’t have a right to be at the funeral after everything I did to the Quartermaine “Why aren’t you with Ned Carly ask “Ned needs to talk to Skye about something “She back” Yes, Ned called her she family “Yea I guess “Carly said as Sonny and Nina came by.”Sonny, Did you hear? Monica passed away “No I didn’t, How is Michael “Sonny asked “He hanging in,” Carly said 


On the Docks- Lila Rae was walking looking around when she came by Spencer and Josslyn who were walking.”You're new in town” Josslyn said “Yes the last time I was here I was a little girl, I’m Lila Rae Alcazar “Josslyn Jax, Spencer Cassadine “Nice to meet you “Lila Rae said 


At The Metro co- Drew office- Drew was in his office upset when Carly came in.”Drew, What is it you look upset “I’m! I just lose my company “How” Someone took it over “I’m sorry “This isn’t good for you either “


Copyright by Skye’s The limit


No comments:

Post a Comment