Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Family Portrait ch 8

 “Family portrait ch. 8”

“Ms. CEO”

At The Quartermaine mansion-Ned and Tracy were talking.”Ned, What is going on with ELQ” Tracy asked as Skye came in,” Skye, What did you do to ELQ! Tracy yelled as Valentin came in,” Skye just got it back and outing me as CEO” Valentin said “Yes I did” Skye said “I thought you were on my side you sold me you're share” Valentin said “I was desperate and angry with my family but I regret it and you been away dealing with you're family and neglecting ELQ so it was simple to get the company “Skye said as Michael and Drew and Brooklyn and Olivia came in.”Skye, You our CEO of ELQ” Michael said “Yes I’m and I’m taking charge of this company, Ned I want you to stay on as CFO” Skye said “What about Lucy's share of ELQ” Valentin asked “I wouldn’t worry about Lucy now this is a family business “Skye said Valentin left.”You brought Lucy's share” Tracy ask “Yes she need money for Deceipton and I was willing to help, “Skye said “If I didn’t know that you are a Quartermaine after all. Today you just proved it” Tracy said “Thank you,” Skye said “Congratulations Skye on getting Valentin out,” Michael said “Thank you, You can come back to the company, “Skye said “No I need to be here for my wife she sick, “Michael said “I’m sorry, “Skye said as Drew phone rang it was about his company and he hangs up the phone,” Skye, You been business first getting ELQ back and now you have my company, “Drew said “It was just business, “Skye said “What else are you up too” Drew ask 


At The Metro Co-Lucy was walking in the lobby as Valentin who was upset came by.”Lucy, I know you betrayed me for ELQ” Valentin said “It was business. The deception needed more funding or I would lose my company and Skye had a great offer “Lucy said “Well now I’m out of the company! Valentin yelled “ELQ has always been owned by the Quartermaine only let it go, “Lucy said 


At Nikolas -Nikolas was rocking his son Ace he got full custody with Emse being gone .”I’m going to get it right this time “Nikolas said as Laura came in.” I brought more diapers over “Thanks “How is it going “Good “


Copyright by Skye’s The limit

No comments:

Post a Comment