Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Family portrait ch 6

“Family portrait ch. 6”

At Lorenzo's old mansion-Lila, Rae came in; she remembered hearing about the house from Skye and wanted to remember the house that she shared with both her parents before her father died.


At The Quartermaine, crypt-Skye was visiting the grave.”Oh Alan I’m you're daughter after all I had a DNA test done, I have so many secrets I wish you were here Daddy “Skye said as Tracy came into the crypt.”Why are you here “Tracy asks “Ned called me about Monica, I know you’re secret Tracy that you changed the DNA test! I’m Alan's daughter after all” Skye said “Yes you are '' Tracy said as Skye slapped her.”Why did you lie? Alan died knowing I wasn’t his daughter “Skye said “It’s your baby daddy's fault that Alan died! Tracy yelled as Skye's phone rang and she picked it up .”I need to take this “Skye said and went outside.


“Alan I did change Skye's DNA test for you're good, I love you, Alan, Monica you too I can’t believe I wouldn’t have you to fight with anmore, “Tracy said 


Skye was outside on the phone.”Yes, It should be done soon and then you can come home “Skye said as Tracy came by as Skye hang up the phone.”Who are you talking too”Tracy ask “No one you care about “Skye said “You are up to something “Tracy said 


Copyright by Skye’s The limit  

No comments:

Post a Comment