Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Family portrait ch 4

 “Family portrait ch 4”

“Welcome Home “

At Kelly’s- Laura and Kevin were having lunch together.”It’s been a crazy week “Yes, It has with Emse being caught and Ryan, I’m sorry about him” Laura said “Ryan is my brother but now he wouldn’t hurt anyone “No he wouldn’t “Laura said as Lucy came by,” Lucy, Are you okay “Kevin asks “I’m sorry about Ryan” Thanks, I'm glad you’re safe” Kevin said “Me too, I’m glad we caught Victor “Me too it’s all over “Laura said “Yes but I have some bad news, Monica passed away “Lucy said “No” Laura said 


At The Quartermaine mansion- Ned was looking at a picture of AJ when Olivia came into the room,” Why are you looking at a picture of AJ? Olivia ask “Because Monica is gone, I hope you’re not going to give me a lecture about inviting Carly to Monica's funeral, “Ned said “No I understand the history, “Olivia said “Good the funeral has to be the way Monica wanted, “Ned said as Skye came in with a teenage daughter.”Skye, I’m glad you're here “Ned said “Thanks, I can’t believe that Monica is gone, You remember my daughter Lila Rae”Skye ask “Yes,You're all grown up,This is my wife Olivia “Ned said “Nice to meet you “Lila Rae said “You too, I need to run an errand “Olivia said she left .


“Skye we need to talk”Ned said as she went by him.”Mom,Can I just go look around town”Lila Rae ask “Yes,Take the bodyguard and be safe “Skye said Lila  Rae left and Ned closed the door.”So Skye,What have you been up to? I know about the letters you and Monica wrote “Yes then you know what I been doing “Skye said “Some I know you are trying to take over Drew's company “Ned said “How do you know” I have connections too and I think it’s a great business opportunity, Drew isn’t that great at business “Ned said “No, and I have something that’s the ice on the cake! Carly will be charged soon with insider trading “Skye said “I know it! I know Carly lost some money and the Hotel because of it! Ned said “Carly lose the hotel “Skye ask “Yes and to the woman who’s now with Sonny, Nina Reeves “Ned said “You know we could try to get the hotel back with us”Skye said “I have been trying too”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment