Tuesday, June 9, 2020

The Power, The Passion Part 1 ch 2

“The Power, The Passion Part 1 ch 2”
At James Huntington office-James was working he was a wonderful lawyer he always won his case their wasn’t anything he wouldn’t do for a case just to win when his phone rang.”James Huntington,Yes I will take care of it”James hang up the phone as Jacqueline came into the office.”Jacqueline,What can I do for you”I need a lawyer,I want to divorce my husband “Jacqueline, I’m sure you and Alistair are just going through something you will get passed it “Alistair talk to you ! Didn’t he! “His  a powerful man,No lawyer will go after him,Maybe find a new hobby “Jacqueline was upset and left.

At Alistair office-Alistair was on the phone.``Thanks you for understanding my wife is just going through something that’s all”Alistair hung up the phone as Jacqueline came into the room and was upset. “You bastard! Jacqueline slap him.”I’m  powerful you know why you married me, I don’t know why you want a divorce but you’re not going to get it! “Alistair,You’re not happy either “No but if we divorce it could cost us our money and I’m not going to let that happen “Alistair “Jacqueline , go do something with you're life, I’ll support Whatever you want just not a divorce “Jacqueline was upset and left.

At Isabella-Isabella was getting the place ready she was having her daughters over for bunch when they both came inside the room.”Sophia,Gabrielle,come in and make yourself at home “Mother,What’s going on”Nothing, I just want my children here “Isabella left the room,”She up to something “Yes she is”Gabrielle and Sophia were wonder what was going on with their mother.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment