Tuesday, June 9, 2020

The Power , The Passion Part 1 ch 6

“The Power, The Passion Part 1 ch 6”
At Jacqueline/Alistair-Jacqueline was fixed the vase with flowers in it when Alistair came into the room.”We need to talk,Jacqueline I don’t understand why you want a divorce you’re not unhappy here you’re just bored if you want something to do then I will support you”Alistair it’s not just that you don’t love me ,I wasn’t the woman you want to married “We can’t change the past.We our stuck together till death do us part my darling “Alistair Kiss Jacqueline passionately and Jacqueline was in shock by it as they pull apart.”The Children sure be down for dinner “Yes”Celeste and Poppy and Alistair Jr came into the room.”Is everything okay “Yes, Let’s have dinner “They sit down.”My beautiful daughters how was you're day “Good Daddy “Hopefully you’re grade our good “Yes they are”Good you’re both our smart girls “Thanks Daddy “Father,We need to talk”If it’s about the business we don’t talk about it here “It’s okay Alistair “I want to open my own company ‘About what”A Technicality company ,Father I need to be on my own “Alistair was upset and left the room.”It’s okay, I’ll go talk to him”Jacqueline left the room.

Alistair was in his home office when Jacqueline came into the room.”Alistair, I know you’re upset about our son but he wants to be on his own we have to support him”Who will take over the company when it’s time for me to step down “Maybe one of our daughters “Jacqueline “Alistair,We made a promise to be different then our parents “You’re right,I’ll try “Alistair Jr came into the room.”Alistair,I will support you're company I just want to pass my company to you”I know Father and I enjoy working with you”Do you need any funds for it” Yes “We will Give you funds”Thanks “You’re going to be successful “Thanks Mother “Yes you will our family the Rockfellere our a successful family “

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment