Tuesday, June 9, 2020

The Power , The Passion Part 1 ch 4

“The Power, The Passion Part 1 ch 4”
At Alistair office-Alistair was at work he was a smart businessman and very successful and Restless when it came to power when Alistair Jr came into the room. “Son,Did you get the deal we need “Yes Father “Good, Maybe one day you will run this company after all”Father “We don’t have time to talk,I need to go to another meeting “Alistair left, Alistair Jr want to tell his father he didn’t want to run the company anymore he want to be on his own.

At The Country club-Cynthia was having a meeting when Jacqueline came by. “Jacqueline “She sit down.”Cynthia,Thanks for seeing me”You’re Welcome,What do you want”I just want to see my friend that’s all”Really? Jacqueline What’s going on”I’m thinking about opening my own business “That’s wonderful,You our a smart woman “Thanks,I need something in my life my children don’t need me anymore “They are just grown “Yes”What’s the business “I haven’t figured out all the details but I’m thinking of working with Millie Buchanan “Really? Millie Buchanan you cannot trust her”Oh Cynthia you need to stop the feud you have with Millie “ she started it “

At Isabella-Isabella was making the house perfect when Sophia and Gabrielle came into the room.”Mother,Why our you so work up? When is Grandmother coming over “The doorbells rang.”Today “Really! Yes” Isabella open the door.”Hello Mother,You Remember my girls “Yes by different fathers “Mother”

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment