Tuesday, June 9, 2020

The Power , The Passion Part 1 Ch 7

“The Power, The Passion Part 1 ch 7”
At Sandra/Ronald-Sandra and Emma were having some wine together. “Emma,What’s going on”I think my husband is having an affair “Emma, Michael love you he wouldn’t cheat on you”We been so stressed trying get pregnant it’s been hard on our marriage “I’m sure it had been ,Our you going to keep trying “I’m not sure it’s been so disappointment “If you can’t get pregnant you can always adopt “Maybe,How’s the art gallery “Good we our hosting another fundraiser for the Hospital “Nice ,I’ll donate “Thanks “Ronald came into the room.”I brought some dinner,Emma do you want to stay “No I sure be going,Sandra thanks for listening “Emma left,”What’s going on “Emma thinks Michael is having an affair “Wow”He better not”

At Katherine/Winston-Katherine was looking over legal documents for a case when Winston came into the room holding a bag,”I brought us some food”Thanks my wonderful husband “Katherine Kiss Winston. “Do you really have to work “No I can take a break”

At Emma/Michael-Michael was on the phone when Emma came in and he hang up the phone. “Michael,We need to talk, You been on the phone sneak around and I just have to ask our you having an affair “No, Emma I’m not”Our you upset that the fertility drug not working “No it’s not that it’s been business that’s all”Do you want to keep use the fertility drug”I want a child but I know it’s been hard on you,We can always adopt “Thanks “I love you Emma “They share a kiss.

At Jacqueline/Alistair-Celeste was in her room on the phone . “I miss you”She hang up as Poppy came into the room.”So when our you going to tell our parents ‘Never,How about that “Celeste you have to tell them that you’re pregnant “Daddy going to kill me”No just him”Yeah “

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment