Tuesday, June 9, 2020

The Power, The Passion Part 1 Ch 8

“The Power, The Passion Part 1 ch 8”
At Jacqueline/Alistair -Jacqueline And Alistair were getting ready for bed,”We were a great team tonight “When it come to our children we have always been on the same page “Yes,Alistair you’re right,I haven’t been happy so I’m going to open my own business with Millie “Whatever you want to do I will support it”Yes, I sure go to bed”Do you want to make love “No Thanks “Jacqueline walk by Alistair and went into the bathroom.

At Elena/James-Elena and James we’re having dinner,”Jacqueline came by today she told me you wouldn’t help her “No lawyer will go after Alistair his a powerful man that no one will cross “Yes”How was your charity today”Good,We raises a lot of money for the Hospital “Good”

At Millie/Benjamin-Millie and Benjamin we’re having drinks together,”Jacqueline and I our going into business “Doing What”We haven’t figured that out “Well just watch you're back when it come to the Rockefeller “I will “

At Jacqueline/Alistair-Jacqueline when to check on her daughters. “Celeste,How are you”Good Mother “Do you need anything “No mother “Well,Goodnight my darling daughter “Jacqueline left and went to check on her younger daughter but she was sleeping.Jaqueline went back into her room and Alistair was in bed sleeping and Jacqueline felt a slight of relief

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment