Tuesday, June 9, 2020

The Power, The Passion Part 1 Ch 3

“The Power, The Passion Part 1 ch 3”
At Elena/James-Elena was on her away out when Jacqueline came by,”Elena , I need to talk to you “About what “You’re husband,I want to get a divorce and Alistair stop James from being my lawyer “I’m sorry but I don’t interfere with my husband business “Of course you don’t “Jacqueline , I’m sorry about you're marriage, I was on my way out to the tea”Yes I know”Jacqueline,If you want to talk “I just feel lost the children our gone, Now what “You can reinvent yourself,Jacqueline you’re smart “Yes I’m “

At Isabella - Isabella and Gabrielle and Sophia were having bunch together.”Mother,What are you up to”I’m not I just want my children here “We know you better then that”Alright, You're grandmother is coming to town”No,For how long “I’m not sure,I know my mother can be a handful but she got getting younger “No,so that’s what this is about “Yes I want you both to behave “We will try”Good “

At The Country club-Elena and Jacqueline and Amelia ,Millie were at a charity having tea and raising money when Jacqueline had a idea and went by Millie,”Millie, We need to talk I have an business proposal for you”Really,What is it”I think we should go into business together “I’m ready for some kind of change “Me too “What we’re you thinking “Fashion Or we could raise money for charity we both our good at it”Yes we our”

Amelia went to make a toast, “I want to thank everyone for the fundraiser we have raise a lot of money to open a woman centered “Amelia step down,”Thanks Madam mayor “

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment