Tuesday, June 9, 2020

The Power, The Passion Part 1 Ch 5

“The Power, The Passion Part 1 Ch 5”
At The Lexington-Amanda was at home having a drink when Calliope came into the room.”I’m sorry about our fight I just want you to be successful “I know and I will figure out my life “You better soon, I will not keep on supporting you”You can’t cut me off”Yes I can”Amanda took another drink when Matthew came by,”What’s going on “Mother,is going to cut me off”You're Mother not going to cut anyone off”Calliope left the room.”Matthew,Why can't you support me”Not when it comes to this”My  daughter is wasting her life “

At Emma/Michael-Emma and Michael were having dinner.”How was you're day “Alright, The Hotel is doing well”Good”Yes”I heard from Sandra today she having a party at the art gallery today “Oh Nice “Yeah”

At Alistair/Jacqueline-Jacqueline was at home when Her younger daughter Poppy came into the room.”Poppy,How was school “It was good “Good,Poppy Don’t Changed for anyone “I wouldn’t “Good “As AJ came into the room.”Mother,Can we talk”Sure “Poppy went upstairs,”What is it”I don’t want to work at the empire anymore I want to open my own company,I’m just not sure how to tell Father “I will help you ,I want my children to be happy “Thanks Mother “Aj left. Jacqueline took a picture of her family off the shelf.”I love my children and will do anything to keep them happy not unhappy like me “

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment