Tuesday, June 9, 2020

The Power, The Passion Part 1 Ch 9

“The Power, The Passion Part 1 ch 9”
At Jacqueline/Alistair-Celeste and Poppy we’re downstairs.”Celeste,How long will you keep this secret “Poppy not now”I’m just worrying about you”As Jacqueline came by.”What are you both up to”Nothing Mother we sure go”It’s early for school,Have some breakfast “We have an test today “Celeste took her sister hands and they left as Alistair came into the room.”Our daughter our up to something “I’m sure it’s nothing,Jacqueline you always look for trouble “Maybe, I did marry into it”You keep complaining about our marriage I want to make Love last night and you push me away “Can we talk about this later? I need to meet Millie “Yes”Jacqueline left.

At Isabella-Isabella was having breakfast with her mother she always intimidated her.”Mother,Have you thought about how long you're staying “Isabella,I’m old and I need someone to help take care of me ,If you want you're inheritance then you will let me stay “If not”Then you will be kick out of the will”Isabella smirked at her mother.

At at office space-Jacqueline was in it looking around when Millie came into the room.”So what are we going to do”I been thinking of reopening my father’s company production company “Really “What do you think of it”I like it,I don’t know much about it”I do I remember going to work with my Daddy he was a smart businessman and it’s Time I remember where I came from a Fairbanks “Jacqueline smile for the first time she was happy.

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment