Tuesday, June 9, 2020

The Power, The Passion Part 1 Ch 1

“The Power, The Passion ch 1”
At Jacqueline/Alistair's-Jacqueline was at home looking at a picture of her and Alistair on their wedding day everyone would think they were a happy family but they were not happy at all.Alistair came into the room.”Jacqueline,Are you okay”Not Really “Jacqueline look at Alistair. “I want a real marriage,I want us to be close and make love”We slept in the same room,We our close “Alistair “We both agree to this kind of marriage,We have three wonderful children and all the money we need “Yes it’s wonderful “Jacqueline was upset and left the room..Alistair pour himself a drink.

At Lexington Home-Amanda was having breakfast with her brother Matthew and daughter Calliope.”Calliope,Have you decide on going back to school “No I don’t want to go back to school,I’m going to open my own business “But you could be a great lawyer like me”Mother,We been over this a million times I don’t want to be a lawyer like you”Calliope left. “Amanda,You’re pushing her like mother did to you”I just want the best for Calliope “I know but don’t push to hard “

At The Herrington Hotel-Emma was working when Jacqueline came into the room and sit by the bar.”I would like something strong “Emma pour a drink and give it to Jacqueline.”Thanks,Here to divorce “Jacqueline pick up her glass,”You’re divorcing Alistair “Yes I’m ,I want my freedom back and my independent “Here to that,Jacqueline we go back and I know you still love Alistair , I remember the way you dating the way you look at him,Sometimes we get lost in everything ,Remember the good time “Jacqueline was thinking about what Emma said,

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment