Sunday, January 19, 2020

Toil and Trouble Part 3 Ch 12

“Toil and Trouble Part 3 Ch 12”
At Alexis-Alexis and Julian we’re in bed together.”I’m so glad we are back together “Me too,I miss you”I miss you too ,We make sense to be together “Yes we do “They got up from the bed and got dressed and went downstairs and sit down on the couch as Kristina came into the room.”Mom,What’s going on”Julian and I are back together “Wow! Are you sure “Yes,Kristina this is what I want “Alright,I support you decide “Thanks “I’ll make you're mother happy “I hope so”Kristina left.

At a mansion-A man was there with his wife and children.”It’s so good to be back home where we belong,We will get the Barrington back on top”You’re going to run the company just like you're grandfather “Yes I’m “He also break laws”Yes and I’m going to do it too”Good,That’s why I married you”Yes I know Marcy “Harrison Jr try to kiss his wife but she pulls back.”I’m not really yet “Alright ,I hope this can be a new start for us too”Maybe “

At a park-Kristina was sitting down on the bench she was worrying about her mother when a woman came by.”Are you okay “I don’t know you”I don’t know you either,I’m new in town”She sit down.”I’m Kristina Quartermaine,”I’m Katherine Barrington everyone calls me Kitty “Nice,I heard of you're family “Yes The Barrington used to live here,They did business with you're family “I’m sure “Would you like to show me around town “Sure why not! Kristina and Katherine left..

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment