Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 34

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 34”

At Amanda-Alison and Althea Came in from a business trip when they saw Amanda on the chair sleeping and went by her.”Grandmother “Althea check her,” She has gone” No”


At General Hospital-Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve Came into the room.”Bobbie,My Mother is Here”Yes.Felicia found her “Is she okay”Rae has cut and buries on her,Dr Hubbard want to do a rape kit”No”Skye went to see Rae as the paramedics Came in with Amanda And Alison and Althea Came with her.”We have a deceased “Bobbie look at Amanda.”No Amanda “


At Rae room-Rae was in bed sleeping when Skye Came Into the room.”Mother, I don’t know what happened to you but I’m glad you’re here,I need you”Skye touch Rae hair as Rae wake up.”Skye “Mother, Do you remember what happened to you”someone left me a letter to go to this cabinet and I was keep their and finally free”Do you know who took you”No,They covered their face “No,We will fine that person and Lorenzo will take care of them “Skye,What is it”Lila Rae was in a car accident she gone”I’m sorry,I should of been here”It’s okay,Do you think you were raped “No”As Angie Came into the room.”Rae, I want to do a rape kit”I wasn’t raped “Are you should “Yes”Can I bring my mother home”Yes,Rae Just rest “I will”


In the hallway -Cal was their about Amanda he was sad when Genevieve Came by.”Cal,I’m sorry about you're Grandmother “Thanks,I cannot believe she gone”


Skye came out of Rae room as Althea Came by.”Skye,I’m sorry about Lila Rae I been out of town”Thanks,Why are you here “Amanda passed “I’m sorry “Thanks “ As Lorenzo Came by.”Skye “My Mother is okay she can come home,I want her to stay with us”Yes”


Cal and Genevieve we’re talking.”Cal,Do you want to get a drink “Sure,How about dinner “As Skye and Lorenzo Came by.”You’re Grandmother is Alright “Good,I’m going to have dinner with Cal”That’s good”Lorenzo smile as they left.”Oh Skye see how nice they look together “Yes”


At an island-A man was fishing when he came across a body.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment