Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 40

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 40”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo we’re talking alone before the funeral of their daughter.Lorenzo took Skye hands.”Skye, I know this is going to be hard we need to lean on each other, I don’t want you to drink” I don’t want to drink either I just don’t know if I can live without Lila Rae “I know but we have our children and our grandchildren who need us, Chandler needs us” Yes he does “AJ Came Into the room seeing his sister who was always there for him and never judges him hurt this way was killing him. Aj walk by Skye.”Skye,We should go”Yes,I’ll go get Genevieve she upstairs checking on the younger children “Skye went upstairs. “Lorenzo,We cannot Let Skye drink again “No We cannot “


Upstairs-Genevieve was checking on her children Morgan Lila was wearing a dress.”Mommy,I want to go the funeral “Oh Baby you’re too young to go to the funeral “As Skye Came Into the room.”Mimi ”Morgan Lila said as she walk by Skye,”Hello Baby”Mimi,Can I go to the funeral? I loved Aunt Lila Rae ``Morgan Lila said as she looked at Skye and Genevieve looked at her mother.” Yes you can,I need my family with me”Alright but you have to behave “I will “You’re brother and Alana are too young to go”They went downstairs.Morgan Lila went by Lorenzo.``Papa,I’m coming with you.I want to say goodbye and Mommy say we have to support each other now”Yes we do,You’re Aunt Lila Rae loved you”As Rae and John Came Into the room.”Let’s go”Skye took her husband hands and they went into the limousine.


At The Quartermaine-Monica and Emily we’re alone talking with the door closed.”I feel so guilty for what happened “Monica touch Emily hair,I  It was an accident, Skye would Understand after the  fact but not Lorenzo, You can’t risk it, I can’t lose you” I just hate that AJ has to keep this secret from Skye they both are so close “AJ loves both of his sisters, We should go”


At Spencer-Spencer was looking at a picture of him and Lila Rae.”How do I say goodbye to you “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment