Thursday, November 4, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 Ch 37

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 37”


At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was pass out on the couch and Genevieve try to wake her up as the maid Came in with a tray of coffee.”Thanks you,Do you know where my father is''No””The maid put the tray down on the table and left the room.”Oh Mother wake up “Genevieve wake up Skye.”Genevieve “Mother,Where Daddy? Why did you drink “I miss Lila Rae,We were so close I wish you and I were close,I hate that I lose you”Skye touch Genevieve hair,”It’s okay Mother It wasn’t you're fault,Let me help you “As Lorenzo Came Into the room.”Lorenzo! My wonderful husband! Skye yelled as she got up.``If you had anything to do with our daughter's death! Skye almost fell and Lorenzo caught her.”You’re drunk “Yes! My heart is broken “Mine too,Let me help you upstairs “No! I want Genevieve “Mother,Let Daddy help you upstairs,I’ll help you get into you're pJ''You're finally a great daughter Like you’re sister “Lorenzo help Skye To bed,


At General Hospital -Rae room-Rae was in bed awake when Mac Came Into the room.”Rae,Do you remember anything “No,I didn’t see the person who kidnapped me,I wish I did”Me too,If you remember anything “I’ll call you”We look at the cabin and didn’t Find anything “I’m just glad that Felicia found me”Me too”Do you know who hit Lila Rae car”No we just had to close the case’”No, Does Skye know” Yes we told her tonight “Mac left,


Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo and Genevieve had just helped Skye to bed.”Daddy.Where did you go! You should have put the alcohol away! Genevieve yelled she was upset seeing her mother like this.”I will” I hate this,Mother is strong “We can’t always be strong “No”Lorenzo hug Genevieve Who wasn’t use to it.”Goodnight “Genevieve said and left the room.Lorenzo got ready for bed and lay down next to his wife.”Oh Skye I’m sorry “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment