Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 Ch 42

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 42”

At St Ann-Lila Rae funeral-Skye was greeted her guest before they left as Bobbie Came by,”Skye,I’m sorry about Lila Rae I know I had my disagreement with you and Lorenzo but I know what it’s like to lose a child “Yes you do,It’s is hard to live without Lila Rae”Yes but it does getting better I know right now you don’t think it will but it does “


Rae walked by Monica and smelled her perfume; it was a familiar smell.


Lorenzo was secretly talking to Cal. He looked over at Skye who he loved so much and didn’t want to go to jail he looked back at Cal and reached out his hands,”You have. A deal just treat my daughter right “I will,You wouldn’t regret this “


Genevieve was talking to Emily.``Emily,Do you have any news on Alistair “Yes I was going to tell you,His body was found “No! Genevieve shouted and cried as Skye and Lorenzo Came by.”Genevieve ,What is it?Alistair went” Genevieve cried and Skye touched her hair.you can move on with you you can move on with your life” Daddy, I loved him” I know, “Lorenzo thought his daughter could do better.


Spencer went outside and remembered Lila Rae As Laura Came by.”Spencer “I hate this “I know,I’m sorry but I’m here for you “You always are Grandmother “Spencer Hug Laura as Lorenzo and Skye Came by.”You wants to talk to us”Yes we need to come up with a agreement about Chandler “Spencer we love our grandsons and will fight for custody “Don’t forget I’m powerful too! Spencer was upset and left.”I know the pain you both are going through but this is the way you all loved Lila Rae and are grieving for her,Do the right thing for Chander”



Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment