Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 Ch 32

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 32”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve was outside by the horse when Lorenzo Came by,”I’m not staying here just to fight you”I know,We both need to work this out together “Yes we do,I really don’t want to stay here I’m only stay for awhile for Mother sake”I know,We both would do anything for you're a mother “Yes” I was hurt when you testify against me, I’m still a little hurt by it, But I still love you Our my daughter “I still love you I just wish you didn’t do what you do “I know, Sometimes I wish I could leave It but I cannot “Do you ever regret what you did! Killing people! Maybe it's the reason that Lila Rae is gone”Genevieve said knowledge she hurt her father and left.


At Nikolas/Emily-Emily was looking at a picture of Alistair when Nikolas Came Into the room.”Did you ever heard from you're Pi”Yes ,My son is gone”I’m sorry “Nikolas hug his wife” Thanks,I just cannot believe his gone”I know”He died alone in water “Emily cried 


At Alexis/Julian-Alexis was reading when there was a knock on the door it was Spencer.”Aunt Alexis I need you're help,Lorenzo want to take my son”He wouldn’t,I been working on getting a restraining order “Thanks I cannot lose my son, I just lost my wife “Yes” I know Lorenzo is grieving but he will just use it to get what he wants “Yes”


At Skye/Lorenzo-Genevieve was in the living room when Skye Came in.”Genevieve you better make up with you're father it’s time to stop the fighting we need each other as a family “As Lorenzo Came into the room.Yes Mother “Yes we will stop fighting “Good, Now we both need to go to the church and plan the funeral, I will not have Spencer plan it” Spencer love Lila Rae “Cassadine is not good enough for either of you “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment