Thursday, November 4, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 Ch 36

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 36”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was upset about Lila Rae's case that was close and went by the bar she was alone and missing her daughter and poured herself a drink.


At Lila’s place-Genevieve and Cal we’re having dinner and enjoying each other's company but Genevieve was feeling guilty about it. She still loved Alistair and hope one day he would come back.”Genevieve,Are you okay Cal ,Why Do you want to date me? I come with another baggage “We both come from the same family powerful and rich”Yes but you’re father didn’t kill anyone for a living “True “Cal I don’t know where this is going but I have two children who I need to think about “I understand,I always wanted children “Genevieve smile at Cal,” I should go”Genevieve got up from the table.”I’ll go with you”Cal got up.


At Elizabeth/AJ -AJ was happy with his children and felt guilty about it because of Skye and pick up His cellphones.”Skye,Call Me,I’m worrying about you,I’m here for you always “AJ hang up the phone as Elizabeth Came in holding their son.”AJ,What’s wrong,You been distant since the night of the accident “Oh Elizabeth,I know who hit Lila Rae and I can’t tell my sister which is killing me”Who was it,I’ll keep you're secrets “Emily “No” Yes I have to keep my sister safe from my brother in law” Yes you do “But I hate what this is doing to my sister Skye, I’m stuck in the middle of it” How did you find out” Emily call me and ask me to help her cover it up” You did the right thing “I just hate that Lila Rae is gone” Who else knows “Monica “Nothing can bring Lila Rae b


At Skye/Lorenzo-Cal walked Genevieve home and kiss her and left Genevieve went into the house.”Mother! Daddy “Genevieve yelled and went into the living room and saw Skye pass out on the couch.''No! Mother “Genevieve touched Skye and she didn’t wake up.Genevieve was heartbreaking over it she always thought her mother was strong.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 


No comments:

Post a Comment