Thursday, November 4, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 Ch 35

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 35”

At General Hospital-Skye and Lorenzo we’re about to leave when Monica Came by.’Skye,Why are you here “To see our grandson and my mother is a patient here”What happened to Rae”We Don’t know she was beating by someone but we will find the person “Skye,How are you doing with Lila Rae “I’m trying not to fall apart “If you need anything “Thanks “


At The Quartermaine mansion-Ned was on the phone when Olivia Came Into the room and he hang up the phone.”Amanda Barrington pass away tonight “No,I I’ll send flowers “Thanks “Have you heard from Skye about Lila Rae funerals “Yes it’s tomorrow, I’m worrying about Skye drinking this is going to be so hard for her and I’m sure she and Lorenzo will try to get Lila Rae son “Raise their grandson wouldn’t ease the pain” No it wouldn’t “


At Lila’s Place-Genevieve and Cal we’re having dinner.”I was surprised you ask me out”C Cal smile at Genevieve,” Me M Me too, But I had to get away from my parents, They want me to move back in but it’s hard, Daddy will never“So What have you been doing “Sophia Howard and I are planning a business together we will have an opening day soon “Sound great “Thanks “Genevieve smile at Cal.



At The Police station-Skye and Lorenzo Came Into the room As Tea And Ric Came by.”Do you have any leads on who killed our daughter “Skye,Lorenzo I’m sorry about this I really I’m.but we have no car that hit Lila Rae,I’m sorry but we have to closed the case “No! This isn’t fair! Skye yelled as she cried.”Skye,Let’s go home”Lorenzo was upset too.”Lorenzo,I’m sorry “I will deal with this now”Lorenzo said and left.”I wish we didn’t have to close this case “Me too”My brother is going to hurt anyone “Yes “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment