Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 41

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 41”

At St Ann-Lorenzo and Skye and Genevieve and AJ and Rae were greeted the guests as they Came Into the church. Tea and Ric Came into the church.”I’m sorry about Lila Rae,You know I loved her “Yes I do,”I’m working on getting the charger drop”Thanks “As Cal Came into the Church.”Cal,Thanks for coming “You’re Welcome,I’m here for you”Cal took Genevieve hands as Monica and Emily and Ned and Olivia and Brooklyn Came into the church and Brooklyn went by Skye’s.”Skye,I’m here for you “Thanks “As Nikolas and Laura and Kevin And Spencer and Josslyn Came Into the church.”Skye,Lorenzo I want to speak to you both later “Alright “We should go inside “


At The Cabin-Felicia was looking around the cabin that Rae was kidnapped when Mac Came Into The Cabin.”Why did you want me to come “I think something is off with Rae kidnapping “I do too” Mac and Felicia look around.


At St Ann-Lila Rae funeral-Skye went up to talk.”I was told after an accident that I could never be a mother but when I found out that I was pregnant with Lila Rae I was so happy even though Lorenzo and I had our up and down then went we found Genevieve and I had John and Alana my life was complete,My children are my world and now my world is gone! My baby is gone and it’s not fair that my grandson Chandler will have to live without his mommy,Lila Rae loved him so much,She loved everyone “Skye wipe her tears and sit down by Lorenzo and took his hands as Spencer got up.”This isn’t fair I will sure be starting my life with Lila Rae and our son, We were supposed to get married and grow old together, I loved my wife “Spencer sit down as Genevieve got up.”Lila Rae and I had our disagreements we are sisters but we loved each other so much and I will look out for my nephew I do wish Lila Rae was here “Genevieve sit back down by her daughter as Lorenzo got up.”My children are my life and I will do anything for them,I wish I could bring Lila Rae back but I can’t but I will find the person who did this! 


The funeral was finished and Lorenzo went to get some air as Cal Came by.”I can get you out of this legal situation “How “I want you're daughter “Cal look at Genevieve who was talking to Skye.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 



No comments:

Post a Comment