Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 43

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 43”

At Lila’s Place-Skye and Lorenzo we’re their for there daughter wake with their families,


Genevieve was by the bar wish she was older and could drink she miss her sister and now Alistair the only man she ever loved wished they had a chance together when Cal Came by.”Genevieve “I wish I could drink “I know it’s hard to lost you're sister I’m here for you “Cal touch Genevieve shoulders as Lorenzo look on and like the idea of his daughter with Cal.


Rae got up to make a toast.”I just want to say that I loved Lila Rae she was loved by everyone in this room and will never be forgotten “Rae said as she look at Skye who was touch by her mother speech.Skye walk by Rae.”Mother,Thanks for the speech “I meant it,I’m here for you don’t have to turn to alcohol we are all here for you “Rae hug her daughter.


Tea went by Lorenzo.”Lorenzo,How are you doing “I’m stress if I go to jail,Skye can’t handle this on her own and I’ll do anything not to let that happen “


Emily went by Skye,” Skye, I’m sorry about Lila Rae” I’m sorry about Alistair too, We both lost a child”Yes, unfortunately, “I just wish I could find out who did this I want some closure “Emily was feeling guilty as Monica Came by.”Skye the service was lovely,I’m going to miss Lila Rae”Thanks “Skye left and went by Genevieve who was talking to Cal.”Genevieve,Their you Are I need you”You have me Mother “Genevieve wanted to help her mother and take away the pain.


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment