Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 Ch 33

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 33”

At The Church-Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve, we’re planning the funeral when Spencer Came Into the room.”I’m here to plan my wife funeral “Skye went up to him she was upset,” You and Lila Rae were not married when she died” No, But I loved her” Why don’t we both plan the funeral “Alright “


At Emily/Nikolas-Emily was thinking about the car accident when Monica Came Into the room.”Mom” Are we alone “Yes, Why” I made sure the accident will not lean back to you, It’s over” Thanks, I hate that I did this ‘I know it was an accident but you cannot risk Lorenzo finding out” I know, He already is threatening Spencer “No, This isn’t good “No, Nikolas can’t lose his son because of me”


At General Hospital-Bobbie was working when Felicia Came in with a woman she was torn up.”I found her by the road”Bobbie look at her .”No,Did you call the family “I will”Good,I’m glad you found her”Me too “


At The Church -Skye and Lorenzo and Genevieve we’re planning the funeral with Spencer.”What kind of music do you want”Spencer pull out a Cd.”This was Lila Rae's favorite it was going to be our wedding song “Thanks, Do any of you want to speak “Yes we all do” Skye was getting emotional about it .”I need some air “Skye left and went outside outside as her cellphones rang.”Skye Alcazar “Lorenzo came outside.”Skye “Skye hang up her cellphones.”That was the Hospital,They found my mother “Oh no”Lorenzo,This is hard planning our daughter funeral “Yes it is”


Genevieve and Spencer Came outside.”Genevieve, You’re Grandmother at the Hospital “Oh no”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment