Thursday, November 4, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 38

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 38”

At General Hospital-Rae was in her room eating breakfast when Monica Came Into the room.”Rae, Do you remember anything “No” Oh, I’m glad you’re okay, Skye needs you” I cannot believe that Lila Rae is gone” I know we try our best to save her” I believe you did” Thanks “Can I go home” Yes you can be discharged today “As Felicia Came into the room.”Felicia,I’m so glad you found me ,Can I do anything for you “No Thanks I just was in the right place at the right time”Yes you were”We should let you get ready to leave”Yes I need to see Skye “The funeral is today “Monica and Felicia left.


In the hallway-Monica and Felicia were in the hallway.”Did you see anyone when you found Rae “No I didn’t “Oh”Felicia thought that was odd as Rae came out of the room.”Rae,Let me Give you a ride”Thanks “Rae left as Monica sight a relief.


At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo was at home talking to the maids.”I want to get rid of all the alcohol in the house “Lorenzo said as AJ Came Into the room.”So Skye had a slip”AJ Ask As the maid left.”Yes, I had to leave last night and I came back to find my daughter helping my drunk wife” You should have removed the alcohol way before this” I know, I hate myself for this “Where is my sister now” Upstairs, Genevieve helping Skye get dress “Are Genevieve and Skye getting along “Yes my daughter is finally being the daughter she should be”


Skye/Lorenzo bedroom-Genevieve was helping her mother get ready for Lila Rae funeral as Skye Who was hang over touch Genevieve hair.”Genevieve,Thanks for helped me last night,I’m sorry about this”It’s okay”Let’s go downstairs “Genevieve You been great,My Rock”


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment