Thursday, November 4, 2021

Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 Ch 39

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 39”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo and AJ, we’re downstairs when Genevieve and Skye Came Into the room.”Skye,I want to check on you before the service “AJ Came by Skye.”Thanks AJ,I had a slip last night “Skye if you need to go to a meeting I’m here for you”Thanks,It was just hard last night when Tea told us they are close the case”AJ felt so guilty and took Skye hands.”You’re not alone in this “Thanks, Why don’t we have breakfast together “As John wheeled himself Into the room,” John, You look handsome “Thanks “as Rae Came Into the room.”Mother,I’m glad you’re here,Are you okay”Yes,I’m here to help you”Rae took Skye hands.


At a cabin-Felicia found a cabin that Rae was being held at and looked around it.


At Spencer-Spencer was getting dress for the funeral he had a hard time put his tie on as Nikolas came in the room and help him.’Spencer I'm here for you” Thanks, Today is going to be hard saying goodbye to the love of my life “As Josslyn came Into the room.”Spencer,I just want to say I’m sorry about Lila Rae and I’m here for you “Josslyn had finally got her eyesight back.”Thanks I cannot do this alone and I know I’ll have to figure for my son “Alexis will not let that happen “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit 

No comments:

Post a Comment