Thursday, March 31, 2022

Matter of the heartstrings part 3 ch 44

 “Matter Of The Heartstrings Part 3 ch 44”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo Came home with John and Genevieve and Morgan, Lila Lorenzo took Morgan Lila hands and they went to sit down together.”Morgan Lila,I want to tell you how I appreciate you coming today to say goodbye to you're aunt,She loved you “I loved her too “Lorenzo touch Morgan Lila hair.”We need to help each other “Morgan Lila why don’t you go check on your brother “Morgan Lila left the room.”Mother,Father we will help each other on this “Yes we will John”Skye hug her son.”Yes as a family “Skye went by Genevieve.”Genevieve,I hope you stay for awhile “Mother “John wheel himself out of the room he could tell his parents need to talk to his sister.”Genevieve, I forgive you for testifying against me” Lorenzo lied he didn’t figure that Genevieve owned him and she would when she married Cal.”Daddy “Yes “We will stay for a while, I also have my business to run which I have a meeting to get to “Genevieve left as Skye looked at her husband .”What is really going on! I know you Lorenzo! You don’t forgive that easy”No I don’t “Lorenzo pour himself a drink.


At The Police, station-Mac was looking at a bag that had a hair in it that they found at the cabin as Felicia Came Into the room.”We have to get this testing “We both know who it is and who kidnapped Rae”Yes Unfortunately we do but we need a case “As Ric Came Into the room.”Mac,What is going on”I know who kidnapped Rae”


At Genevieve's office-Genevieve was in her office getting her company ready she need to keep busying with everything when Sophia came Into the office.”I’m glad you’re here,We Need to get the launch party ready for our company “Yes,That’s why I’m here “


Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment