Friday, January 6, 2017

Secrets and Lies ch 10 part 1


At Andrea/Garrett-Andrea was looking at pictures of Skye and Lorenzo and Nikolas and Emily and Genevieve and Alexis . “This is payback for killing my son! I will keep my son memories alive by getting revenge on all of you , I sure of never give Matthew up ‘Andrea said as Garrett came in, “Andrea it's time to end this you had you're payback when you killed Alexander “Garrett said “No, I want you to do the next step in our plan”Andrea said “It's not going to bring you're son back “Garrett said “You owe it to me I give up my son for you “Andrea  said “I ask you to get ruin of the baby if you want to marry me I wasn't going to raise you're Bastard son Garrett said Andrea slap Garrett.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Lorenzo and Skye were in the living room, “So what is it going to be “Lorenzo ask “Lorenzo did you think about this before you shot Alexander whet it will do to our family “Skye said “Our family will be fine if you keep quiet “Lorenzo said he touch Skye. “Skye, I love you so much, We have always been a great couple you have never try to change me you love me for who I'm ‘Lorenzo said “Yes and you have done the same for me, I'm going to regret lying to our daughter but I will keep the secret”Skye said “Thank you, I'm glad you know about it, Our sons were blackmail me with it”Lorenzo said ‘The boys know”Skye ask “Yes”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo this isn't good “Skye said “It will be fine”Lorenzo said “I hope so Skye said she didn't want to keep the secret but what else could she do.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment