Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 17


At General Hospital~ Emily and Laura and Lulu and Nikolas Alexander and Alexis came in. “Is My husband here”Emily ask “Yes, Monica is with him”Alan said “Is he alright” Emily ask as Monica came by. “Is my Husband alright”Emily ask “Nikolas is in a coma”Monica said  “I want to see him” Emily said “Go ahead”Monica said Emily left. “Do you think he will wake up”Laura ask “With a coma, We don’t know but you can’t give up”Monica said “Never will I give up on my son”Laura said

Nikolas Room~ Nikolas way lying on the bed in a coma when Emily came in and sit by him and took his hand. “I’m not giving up on you. Nikolas you have to come back to me”Emily said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo was drinking in the dark worrying that he lost his wife when Skye came in wear a robe, “Skye, Did you change you're mind”Lorenzo ask as he got up and someone came in it was Ric. “Why are you here in my house”Lorenzo ask “To arrest you, For the murder of Alexander Cassadine”Ric said has he handcuff Lorenzo. “Skye, Call my lawyer”Lorenzo said as he left with Ric. Skye went by the bar and pick up a glass and throw it. Skye was worry about the fallout.

At the Police Station~ Genevieve came in as Valentin was walking out. “Why is Valentin walking out! He killed my husband he sure not be free! Genevieve yelled “We have a reason to believe it was someone else”Alexis said “Who”Genevieve ask as Lorenzo came in with Ric and wearing handcuffs. “Daddy, Why are you here”Genevieve ask “Do you want to tell her, Or sure I”Alexis ask “Alexis think I killed Alexander Lorenzo said “No, Daddy didn’t do it, Valentin did”Genevieve said “We have proof”Alexis said “I want to be alone with my father”Genevieve said “We need to handle him”Ric said “No go ahead”Alexis said Genevieve and Lorenzo went into the intergalactic room.

“Alexis,, What are you doing”Ric ask “Getting a confession”Alexis said

Copyright by Skye’s the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment