Monday, January 2, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 4


At Luis/John office-Luis and John were their running the family business when the man Lorenzo was talking to came in. “It's going down tonight “The man said “Thank you “John said he give the man money and left. “I guess father doesn't trust us “Luis said “No he still in the business “John said “I have some information I can use to blackmail Father and he will leave it alone “Luis said “What do you have on Father “John ask “Are you sure you want to know “Luis ask “Yes”John said “Father killed Alexander ‘Luis said “ No this isn't good “John said “I know “Luis said

At The Quartermaine hotel-Genevieve and Lorenzo came in and ran into Jack Kennedy. “Genevieve,You look lovely as always, We should go out sometime “Jack said “That's a great idea”Lorenzo said “No thanks “Genevieve said Jack and Lorenzo share a look and Genevieve went to a table and Lorenzo help Genevieve with her chair and then sit down. “Genevieve I know it's hard but you need to move on, Jack a nice man who comes from a good family “Lorenzo said “I'm not ready it's only been two months “Genevieve said “Alexander would want you to be happy “Lorenzo said “How do you know what my husband would want! Genevieve yelled “Don't raise you're voice with me ! I'm still you're father “Lorenzo said ‘I'm sorry Daddy I'm just not ready “Genevieve said she cried a little. “I'm sorry I push it, Now let's order”Lorenzo said “Is Mother coming “Genevieve ask “No she busy at the center it's all she been doing lately “Lorenzo said

At Skylar Art gallery-Skylar was painting when Skye came in. “Mother, Thanks for coming I want to teach kids at you're center some art lesson they can come over here”Skylar said ‘I love that idea “Skye said “Thanks the center is a great thing for the community “Skylar said “Yes it is”Skye said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment