Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 13


At Andrea and Garrett-”So what is you're next plan”Garrett ask “Well soon everyone will think it was Lorenzo who killed Alexander, He think he did anyway I saw him that night with a gun and it destroyed the Alcazar and The Quartermaine and The Cassadine especially Genevieve she very unstable “Andrea said “My brother was very fond of Genevieve it caused him to much for nothing that the only reason I agree to help you.  Besides I owe you”Garrett said “Yes you do”Andrea said

At the airport-Emily and Laura came in.”We are here to check on my husband private plane I was on the phone with him when I heard it crash “Emily said “Let me find out for you Mrs. Cassadine “The man said “Thank you “Emily said she was trying to remain calm. “Emily you have to believe that Nikolas is strong and he can survive “Laura said ‘Yes he can , Nikolas take after you”Emily said “Yes he does “Laura said “I sure call Alexis and Nikolas-Alexander “Emily said “Just wait till we know something “Laura said The man came by. “Mrs. Cassadine we lose radar I'm sorry Mrs. Cassadine “The man said “Are you going to sent out a search party “Laura ask “Yes we are sending one”The man said “Good, If you need anything “Laura said “We will do our best to fine Nikolas “The man said “Thanks, We sure go and call a family meeting “Emily said Laura and Emily left.

At Genevieve-Genevieve was in her bedroom looking at Alexander clothes she still hadn't touch them . Genevieve know she had to but wasn't ready to let go or move on from Alexander maybe she never will.

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Lorenzo came in. Lorenzo was so happy that Genevieve thought it was Valentin. “How can you be so happy! Our Granddaughter is having a hard time deal with losing her father!  Sunday Rose just had to deal with the rape! Skye said “Skye, You're not seeing the whole picture I can blame this all on Valentin no one will know the truth “Lorenzo said “Did you know about him”Skye ask “No but I'm glad everyone think it's him”Lorenzo said “You still think it was the right thing to do! Skye yelled “Yes I do and I would do it again “Lorenzo said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment