Friday, January 20, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 20


At The Police station-Tea was talking to Lorenzo. “How did you think you would get away with it”Tea ask as Genevieve came in. “Daddy thought he could use mother to get him off like he always have! I know you did it! I just found the gun and the bloody gloves! You are not my father anymore I will make sure you die a lonely old man in jail! Genevieve yelled “Genevieve I'm you're father “Lorenzo said “Why did you do it! Alexander was a great husband and father he took care of us! You never like Alexander with me ! Lila Rae married two mob boss you didn't care! You would never do this to Lila Rae or Skylar “Genevieve said “I don't trust you're judgement “Lorenzo said “Well I don't need you”Genevieve said and left as Ric came in. “It's time to go to you're cell”Ric said “Where is my wife “Lorenzo ask as Ric took him to his cell.

At General Hospital-Alan was in the hallway when Skye came in. “Dad, I need to talk to you “Skye said she had been crying. “Skye, What is it”Alan ask “Lorenzo was arrested today, He killed Alexander “Skye said as she cried again. “Lorenzo did it”Alan ask “Yes I can't stand by him on this one, I'm leaving him”Skye said as Emily cane by. “I heard that Lorenzo killed my son”Emily said “Yes, I'm leaving him”Skye said “Did you know”Emily ask “Emily, I want to do the right thing but I also know it would destroy my family,Genevieve and Lorenzo have been so close that I didn't know what to do”Skye said “This isn't Skye fault “Alan said “No I get why you keep quiet “Emily said “Thanks, I'm leaving Lorenzo I can't stand by him”Skye said “Good, You can do this “Emily said “Thanks, Is Nikolas okay”Skye ask “His in a coma”Emily said

Genevieve-Genevieve was home and pour a drink as Sunday Rose and Nikolas-Alexander came in. “Mother, What is it”Nikolas-Alexander ask “It wasn't Valentin who killed you're father “Genevieve said “Who was it”Sunday Rose ask “ My dear old Dad”Genevieve said as she had a drink. “Papa did it”Sunday Rose ask “Yes”Genevieve said ‘Why”Nikolas-Alexander ask “To control me , Daddy in jail and he lose mother to “Genevieve said “Good”Nikolas-Alexander said “Yes, Nikolas-Alexander, How is Grandfather “Sunday Rose ask “Still in a coma”Nikolas-Alexander said “Nikolas will wake up and we will find peace as Daddy is in jail “Genevieve said

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment