Friday, January 27, 2017

Secrets and Lies part 1 ch 25


At The Police Station-Lorenzo cell-Lorenzo was in his cell when Skye came in. “Skye “Lorenzo said “I came to make a deal with you, If you agree not to escape then I will not sign the divorce papers “Skye said “You will not divorce me”Lorenzo ask “No, I want you to face the circumstances of you're actions “Skye said “Skye I did plan on shooting Alexander that night but something happened “Lorenzo said “So now it wasn't you? Who was it”Skye ask “I don't know but I'm being sent up”Lorenzo said “Don't, Now are you going to stay and deal with this! Did you really what this is doing to our daughter and grandchildren! Skye yelled “Genevieve and the children will be fine but I will stay, I just need to find a lawyer Tea quit on me”Lorenzo said “Good”Skye said “Skye I love you”Lorenzo said “I love you too but I can't do this anymore “Skye said and left.

At General Hospital-Nikolas room -Nikolas was still in a coma and Emily was by his bedside holding his hand when Nikolas wake up. “Nikolas,You're awake I know you would come back to me “Emily said “What happened “Nikolas ask “You were in a plane crash and you ended up in a coma”Emily said “Who play with the plane “Nikolas ask “Valentin Cassadine “Emily said as Dr. Webber came in. “Nikolas, You're awake “Dr .Webber said “Yes”Nikolas said “What year is it”Dr .Webber ask “2016,”Nikolas said “I will go while you exam Nikolas and call the family that you're awake”Emily said “Alright “Nikolas said Emily left.

At Andrea/Garrett-Andrea was watching the news about Lorenzo being arrested when Garrett came in. “Is this wonderful one by one they will pay for what they did to my son”Andrea said “How far are you going to go”Garrett ask “Far for my son that I give up for you”Andrea said “Stop blame me! Garrett yelled and left.

Copyright by Skye's the limit

No comments:

Post a Comment